High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU)
HIFU Ultraformer III Treatment in Margate, Kent
HIFU stands for High Intensity focused ultrasound and is a non-surgical lifting, tightening and contouring system.
Our Ultraformer III HIFU is the most effective and advanced skin tightening device on the market. it stimulates collagen production and causes tissue contraction resulting in tighter, toned skin. This treatment will help fine lines and wrinkles and to tighten loose skin or remove unwanted fat.
ULTRAFORMER III HIFU – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How does HIFU skin tightening work?
The Ultraformer is unique in that it uses micro macro focused ultrasound (MMFU) technology at temperatures of 65-75 degrees. This caused micro-coagulation and subcutaneous fat micro-reduction at the desired depth. The treatment stimulates collagen production and encourages tissues contraction, resulting in tighter, toned skin.
How does HIFU remove stubborn fat?
Applied to the skin, Ultraformer body cartridges focus high intensity focused ultrasound energy on the specific body area where it is absorbed by the fat cells, causing them to break down and be naturally cleared by the body’s lymphatic system. This process is called lipolysis, and it can help reduce the appearance of stubborn fat deposits and improve the contour of the treated area.
Are HIFU treatments painful?
Thanks to its fast shot speed, Ultraformer delivers comfortable procedures with each cartridge applicator designed to accommodate all skin types. Both practitioners and patients who have previously experienced other devices report minimal pain.
How effective are Ultraformer treatments?
Patients who received he HIFU treatment on the face and body report an improvement rate over 95% 4-12 weeks post treatment.
Are there any side effects?
Some patients may experience slight redness and swelling on the treated area ranging from a few hours up to a few days. Some also may experience temporary mild bruising and or slight numbness.
Who is a candidate for Ultraformer?
Anyone with signs of ageing or wanting further ageing prevention is a candidate for HIFU. Ultraformer provides non-invasive solution to fine lines and wrinkles on the face and effectively contours parts of the body with ease, while also increasing skin laxity.
How many HIFU treatments do I need?
This will vary depending on your treatment needs. For a more accurate idea, we recommend booking a free consultation and examination for the treatment. On average, most individuals need only 1 treatment for the face and results can last up to 2 years. Treatment to body areas require 2 or 3 sessions.
1. Face: can address multiple facial concerns, including:
- Full Face and Neck – Nonsurgical Face Lift
- Forehead: To reduce wrinkles and improve overall skin texture.
- Eyebrows: To lift and reshape sagging eyebrows.
- Crow’s Feet: To diminish fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
- Cheeks: To lift and tighten sagging skin, improving cheek contours.
- Nasolabial Folds: To soften and reduce the appearance of smile lines.
- Jowls and Jawline: To lift and tighten sagging jowls and redefine the jawline.
- Double Chin: To contour and reduce submental fat and improve chin definition.
- Neck: To tighten and lift sagging skin on the neck, reducing the appearance of neck bands.
2. Body: can also be used on certain body areas to address specific concerns:
- Arms: To tighten and firm sagging skin on the upper arms.
- Axilla: Treat stubborn fat under the arm crease/ bra roll and tighten the skin.
- Abdomen: To improve skin laxity and firmness in the abdominal area.
- Thighs: To reduce cellulite and improve skin texture on the thighs.
- Knees: To tighten loose skin around the knee area.
Full face and neck
Small area £223
Eyes inc brow lift
How to Book a HIFU Ultraformer III Treatment
For further information and to discuss whether HIFU treatment would be suitable for you, please fill out your details in the appointment booking form and we’ll be in touch to arrange a suitable time and date. Alternatively, you can contact us to speak to Lucia, our expert Cosmetic Nurse, who will be happy to take your booking and answer any queries you may have.